This Membership Agreement “Agreement” is made between Sales Made Easy Limited, a company registered in England and Wales, at 6 Britannia House Base Business Park, Rendlesham Woodbridge IP12 2TZ with Company Number 1241720 (“Sales Made Easy”), and a Subscriber to the Services of Sales Made Easy.
This Agreement is formed of a set of Definitions and, together with any relevant Terms & Conditions “T’s and C’s”, and other policies as may be included from time to time, constitutes the Entire Agreement.
Words describing the singular shall include the plural and vice versa.
References to any gender shall include the other gender.
References to persons shall include corporations.
Fair Usage – we operate in an environment where to maintain our Services at an acceptable level, we may impose restrictions or charges on you if you have been deemed to contravene our Fair Usage terms.
Gamification – the collective term for our recognition and reward structure.
Member – see definition for Subscriber.
Membership – Membership of Sales Made Easy at the selected Membership Level.
Membership Fee(s) – Certain Membership Levels attract a fee, published on our website and detailed during our sign-up process.
Membership Level – Sales Made Easy shall make available different levels of Membership from time to time. Subscribers can choose the level they wish to be enrolled under and, where they attract a fee, make payment at the then published Membership Fee. Membership Levels will be detailed on our website and during any signup process.
Membership Term – Members who pay a Fee shall Subscribe at that Membership Level from the date of payment. The Term is offered on a rolling one calendar month basis with automatic renewal at the same date in each subsequent calendar month (this period referred to as the Charging Month). Payment shall be made through a recurring card payment.
Platform – Sales Made Easy platform where we register our Members, market to our Members and prospective Members, store Member data, and host our Services and Marketplace. Our Platform may comprise one or more services, functions or features procured from external providers.
Policies – These include any relevant policies or terms such as Privacy, Cookies, Data Protection, Fair Usage, and any other policies and terms as may be introduced from time to time.
Registration – Process by which an individual can register with Sales Made Easy through a one-time set up process across all areas of our Platform.
Sales Advisor – Our platform module where Members can be rated by their customers.
Sales Forum – our Forum where Sales Made Easy and our paying Members can post, share and comment.
Sales Made Easy App – our mobile based application (“App”) for accessing our Website and Services.
Sales Made Easy Dashboard – Members’ personalised landing page.
Sales Made Easy Foundation – our Charitable business division/scheme, whereby Sales Made Easy may choose to make donations on behalf of Members.
Sales Marketplace – Sales Made Easy shall host a Marketplace on our Platform where Members can browse, select and purchase items listed for sale by Sales Made Easy and external Sellers.
Sales Profile – As part of the Registration process, we will create a profile for Members to contain certain information that can be shared with external parties such as, but not limited to, Members’ customers, other Members, recruiters, or employers.
Sales Programmes – Sales Made Easy sales training programmes that Members may purchase on a standalone basis or, where relevant Subscribe to as part of their Membership Level.
Services – Services may include but are not limited to Sales Programmes, Training Courses, Forums, Events, Webinars, and Podcasts, ordinarily delivered via a Subscription, which may or may not incur a fee dependant on the type of Subscription. The Services include free to use and paid for services, as detailed in the relevant sections below.
Subscriber – A private Individual who registers with Sales Made Easy for access to our Services, at their chosen level of Membership, and who may be referred to either as a Member or a Subscriber.
Subscription – see Membership.
Termination – Cancellation of Membership at any time.
Terms – These are the core Terms and Conditions “Ts & Cs” upon which our Services are offered. They may extend to include the Ts & Cs of any 3rd party provider(s) whose services form part of our Platform.
Membership Terms & Conditions.
- Memberships run on a calendar monthly basis and shall renew on the same date each month from the date your Membership commenced.
- You will be entitled to all the rights and privileges set for the Membership Level chosen.
- Membership Levels are displayed on our website at www.salesmadeeasy.sale and may be updated from time to time.
- We may make special offers available from time to time, and these will be detailed on our website or any other method of communication as we choose, such as but not limited to marketing emails or SMS messages, or through a post on our Sales Community. We may also choose to make certain offers available by individual invitation. In any of these events, any specific amendments or enhancement to our Membership Terms & Conditions shall be explicitly noted.
- You cannot transfer this Agreement and therefore your Membership to anyone else.
- You may upgrade, downgrade or terminate your Membership at any time.
- You agree to advise us immediately of any change to the Members Details provided at Registration
- The Membership Fee (where one is payable) is collected from you by us via Debit/Credit card payment at the time of Registration. Subsequent payments for Membership Fees will be collected monthly thereafter on the same day via your authorised continuous card payment.
- If any card payment is returned unpaid (known as a ‘chargeback’), you shall pay us on demand an administration fee of up to £20 in addition to the value of the missed payment. If despite us having notified you of a missed payment, further payments are missed, we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to either suspend or terminate your Membership, upon having given you written notice of our intention to do so.
- If your card details change, it is your responsibility to update us so we can amend your payment profile in our billing platform.
Changes to our Membership Fees.
- From time to time we may change the price or Service(s) of your Membership package.
- We will give you at least 30 days’ notice of any price increase and the date the changes shall become effective from.
- During this period, you will have the right to terminate your Membership or change to a different Membership level, in accordance with our Membership terms and conditions and rules.
- If you do not notify us by the date given to you in the notice, then the price of your Membership will be amended in accordance with our notice.
- We operate in an environment where to maintain our Services, we expect our Members to adhere to certain core behaviours and standards. This includes our Fair Usage terms, detailed within our Member Charter (found on our website at www.salesmadeeasy.sale), which is designed to avoid Members moving between Membership Levels and accessing a disproportionate level of Services without appropriate payment.
- We maintain certain systems that will track the usage of our Services by Members and we may in certain circumstances impose a fee if in our reasonable opinion, you have contravened our Fair Usage terms.
- In any event, we shall notify you prior to imposing any such fee with our reason(s), such notice to be provided to you no later than 3 working days from when we receive your instruction to downgrade or terminate your Membership.
- You may amend your Membership at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Members upgrading or downgrading their Membership package will receive a pro-rata refund of their current monthly Membership fee equal to the number of days remaining in that charging month, calculated on the day they gave notice. They shall then pay the full Membership Fee for the newly selected package. Their charging month shall then commence from the date payment is taken for the newly selected package.
- For the purpose of calculating pro-rata monthly fees, it shall be based on a 30-day monthly period.
- All rights and privileges relating to the revised Membership Package shall ordinarily take effect immediately although in exceptional circumstances this may take up to 48 hours.
- Membership Downgrades may incur a fee if, in our reasonable opinion, you have contravened our Fair Usage terms.
- You may terminate your Membership at any point by contacting us at email@example.com
- In the above circumstances your Membership will cease immediately, and your rights and privileges shall terminate (unless you have specified a future date for termination at which point your membership and associated rights and privileges shall cease on that date).
- Any future date can be no later than the end of your current charging month.
- No refunds shall be paid for the month in which you terminate unless your termination is explicitly noted to us as being a result of notified changes to the Services we provide, which you believe materially affect your entitlements under your Membership Level. In this event, you should email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the reason(s) for termination and Sales Made Easy will
consider your request.
- All termination notices must be received a minimum of 3 working days prior to your monthly anniversary payment in order to avoid being charged for the subsequent month.
- Terminations may incur a fee if, in our reasonable opinion, you have contravened our Fair Usage terms.
- Members must be 18 years or older.
- You agree to comply with our Membership Terms which are published and updated from time to time on our website. We may make reasonable changes to these Terms at any time provided that we give you advance notice of the change. Ordinarily, we will attempt to provide at least 30 days’ notice.
- You agree not to reproduce or otherwise solicit for gain any of the materials provided to you, either stand alone, through our website, or as part of any sales programme.
- All materials or other such IP, together with any Trade Marks, remains the sole property of Sales Made Easy or our partners where Sales Made Easy have been granted a license to reproduce such materials. In any event, you agree not to copy, steal or otherwise infringe the copyright of any materials without the express permission of Sales Made Easy.
- If we waive any action against you for any breach of this Agreement or give you extra time to pay or comply, it will not stop us enforcing the terms of this Agreement at a future date.
- We may assign the benefit of this Agreement and our rights thereunder to a third party on notice to you. Your rights under this Agreement will not be prejudiced.
- There may be occasions where we have to cease or suspend part of our Service. Where this is greater than for a continuous 48-hour period or where it is a permanent change to our Service, we shall endeavour to notify you in a timely manner. Permanent changes shall ordinarily be notified 30 days in advance but there may be occasions where such changes are outside of our control.
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure of our Platform to deliver the Services where this is caused by any event that is outside of our reasonable control.
- As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to any Services that are not carried out with reasonable skill and care, or if the materials we use are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these terms will affect these legal rights.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- We may terminate this agreement with immediate effect on notifying you if you are in breach of our Terms
Sales Made Easy App.
- As part of your Registration, you may opt to download our mobile-based application (“App”) for accessing our Website and Services.
- We may use the App to send you messages from time to time. You have the right to opt-out of receiving these notifications.
Sales Made Easy Dashboard.
- As part of your Registration, you will be provided with a personalised Dashboard, where you can view certain key information about your Membership.
- As part of your Registration, you will be enrolled into our Sales Forum and invited to complete your Profile.
- Access features will be determined by your Membership Level.
- You will choose a Profile name at the point of Registration, and this will be displayed as part of your Profile.
- Your Profile may also include other information such as but not limited to your Sales Advisor rating.
- You agree to your posts or other contributions being made available to other Forum users.
- Where specifically included in your chosen Membership Level, you will be enrolled into our Sales Profile service.
- Your Sales Profile will include information relevant to you as an individual, including where relevant but not limited to:
- Your name
- Your image
- Your strapline or headline
- Your Sales Made Easy learning level
- Your chosen role
- Your chosen industry
- Your customer rating
- Your testimonials
- Your Giving Profile
- To enhance this Sales Profile service, we may change our Sales Profile functionality from time to time.
- Across our Platform, you may be enrolled with certain Gamification or Rewards tools.
- These are tools which serve various purposes such as but not limited to improving your Sales Profile, demonstrating your achievements for comparison purposes with other Members, or other such motivational reasons to encourage the completion or participation in certain tasks or events.
- Gamification recognition tools/rewards are used at our sole discretion to award or reward you.
- Such rewards may at our sole discretion attract a monetary or exchange value in addition to any immediate recognition.
- We shall make available a medium by which you can exchange any accumulated value for selected goods or services, including donations to our Foundation Charity Partners.
Sales Made Easy Foundation.
- Sales Made Easy have relationships with various global Registered Charities, our “Charity Partners”.
- Our Charity Partner programme is referred to as the Sales Made Easy Foundation.
- These Charities may change from time to time at our sole discretion.
- As part of your Membership, Sales Made Easy may choose to make donations on your behalf to our selected charity partners.
- Donations may take the form of a one-off or recurring contribution
- Donations are made at no additional cost to Members.
- Donations made on your behalf may be recorded and published through your Giving Profile, in turn, part of your Sales Profile.
- Our Sales Marketplace is formed of a central library of resources available for purchase.
- Any Member may access and purchase items from our Sales Marketplace.
- The details of each Seller of these listed items shall be clearly marked.
- Certain Membership Levels attract discounts to the standard published pricing of items in the Marketplace.
- Purchases may either be fulfilled instantly or require dispatch and delivery, and this will be clearly marked.
- Where items require dispatch, this may be facilitated by Sales Made Easy, or via the Sellers of that item, or via carefully selected 3rd party providers.
- Sales Made Easy accept no liability for the content or safe receipt of 3rd party provided items, however, and subsequent to you attempting to resolve any issues directly with the Seller, we will aim to assist in any disputes by contacting the Seller on your behalf should you be dissatisfied in any way with the outcome of your communication and/or purchase.
- Marketplace Sellers and their individual items can be rated through our platform.
- Sales Made Easy reserve the right to contact the originators to ratify that any ratings or reviews provided are bona fide. If in our reasonable opinion we determine that a review is false, discriminatory or unduly unfair in any other way such that it could have a detrimental impact on that Seller and/or on Sales Made Easy, we reserve the right to remove that rating either indefinitely or until we have clarified the content with the originator of that rating or review.
- Our Membership Levels, defined as Entry, Academy, Grow, Accelerate and Club, are published on our website and will clearly define which of our Services you are entitled to for your choice of Subscription.
- We reserve the right to change, amend, enhance, substitute or withdraw any of our component Services that make up our Membership Levels at any time by providing you no less than 30 days’ notice, except where any change is enforced upon us due to the withdrawal of any Service which is provided by our partner(s) and is beyond our reasonable control, or where there is a legal or regulatory requirement to do so.
- Where we amend our Service, you may be entitled to a pro-rata refund in the current monthly Membership period should you believe the Membership package to which you are subscribed has been materially impacted. In these circumstances, you should contact us at email@example.com in accordance with our Membership Upgrade/Downgrade Terms. If you wish to terminate your Membership in its entirety, you may do so by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org in accordance with our Membership Termination Terms, noting our Fair Usage Terms may still be enforced prior to any Termination.
- Our current Membership Levels and explanation of each Membership Service component/entitlement are detailed in Schedule’s A & B of this Agreement. Our most up to date information will always be published on our website at www.salesmadeeasy.sale and in the event of any difference between the information below and our website, our website takes precedence.
Information About Us.
- We are a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 1241720 and our registered office is at 6 Britannia House Base Business Park, Rendlesham Woodbridge IP12 2TZ. Our registered VAT number is 347641779.
- If you have any questions or otherwise require contacting us, please e-mail us at email@example.com We will confirm receipt of this by email acknowledgement
- If you have any complaints about the Services you receive from Sales Made Easy, please contact us in the first instance by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, adding COMPLAINT to the Email Subject line. We will confirm receipt of this by email acknowledgement.
- We will then investigate your complaint which in the first instance may require us to contact you for more information. In any event, we shall respond to you initially within 72 hours and, thereafter, as agreed with you during our ongoing assessment process.