At Sales Made Easy we are committed to protecting your privacy. We collect and process personal data about you in order to provide the Services you use; operate our business; meet our contractual and legal obligations; protect the security of our systems and our customers; or fulfil our other legitimate interests.
This Privacy Notice explains how we collect, use, share and protect your personal information. When we update this Privacy Notice we will post any changes on our website. If you have any queries about this Privacy Notice please contact us at Sales Made Easy Ltd, 6 Britannia
House Base Business Park, Rendlesham Woodbridge IP12 2TZ. Alternatively send an email to email@example.com
WHEN DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
- We collect your personal information when you: Complete an Online Membership Registration and/or Agreement
- Register your interest for upcoming Sales Made Easy events
- Ask us for more information about a product or service, or contact us with a question or complaint
- Take part in any competition, prize draw or survey
- Contact our Member Services support team through telephone, email or online chat
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (or any other email account belonging to Sales Made Easy)
- When you book classes or courses
- When you use the Sales Made Easy app
- When you use the Community Forum
- When you make purchases in our Marketplace
- When we take photos of your attendance at any event hosted by or for Sales Made Easy (Your permission will be requested beforehand)
- We may also collect, match or acquire information about you from other organisations such as Google and Facebook.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
The information we collect about you is required for the purpose of creating your Member Account and for you to enrol in our Service. Such information allows you to be identified as a Member of Sales Made Easy and includes:
Name, date of birth, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, profile image
- Credit or debit card information. Note that we do not store your credit or debit card details on our web servers
- Your usage records and duration of visits
- Your preferences for particular products or Services or interests when you tell us what they are – or when we assume what they are, depending on how you use our products and Services
Your contact with us, such as a note or recording of a call you make to our contact centre, an email or other records of any contact you have with us
Your Membership information – such as dates of payment owed and received, the Services you use and any other information related to your account
HOW DO WE USE THIS INFORMATION?
We will use your personal information to provide you with the Services, products or information that you have requested, for health and safety, security and administration purposes, to improve your website experience, and marketing. We may need to share your information with our service providers, associated organisations and agents for these purposes. We may use your information to:
- Carry out an identity check as part of your Membership application. This is NOT a credit check
- Process your Membership application
- Invoice you for using our Services as part of your Membership
- Keep you informed about our Services including operational matters relating to your Membership Provide relevant Services to you Confirm your attendance to classes or lessons
- To allow you to monitor your usage in your Members area
- To share event photos on our website or platform or other such medium as we decide (Your permission will be asked first before a picture is taken)
- Contact you with offers or promotions based on our analysis of how you use our Services and what we think will be of interest to you (unless you choose not to receive our marketing messages)
- Respond to any questions or concerns you might have about our Services
- Understand how you use our Services, to help us develop relevant and updated Services
- Carry out research and statistical analysis to monitor how customers use our Services
- Prevent and detect fraud or other crimes
We will store your information for as long as you are a Member of Sales Made Easy, or following cancellation of your Membership and to meet our legal requirements including health and safety, financial audit, anti-fraud and money laundering regulations. We will store your information for no more than 6 years from the last activity on the account. An ‘activity’ can be classified as access into or a payment made on the Membership account or a comment added to the Membership forum or sales profile offered through the Sales Made Easy platform. We may contact you about Sales Made Easy Services during this 6 years if you haven’t opted out of receiving marketing communications from us.
BASIS OF LAWFUL PROCESSING
Sales Made Easy Ltd. relies on the following lawful bases for processing, storing and retaining your
1. In relation to your Membership of Sales Made Easy:
- 1. your explicit and freely given consent for the specified purpose of Membership and the use of Sales Made Easy’s Services;
2. the processing is necessary for the performance of your Membership Agreement with Sales Made Easy
3. the processing is necessary for a legal obligation that Sales Made Easy is subject to
4. the processing is necessary for the legitimate purposes of Sales Made Easy or by a
2. In relation to your retained data following termination of your Membership
- 1. the processing is necessary for a legal obligation that Sales Made Easy is subject to
3. In relation to marketing information
- 1. the processing is necessary for the legitimate purposes of Sales Made Easy or by a
Sales Made Easy will only send you information relating to your Membership. We will not share your data with any third parties for marketing purposes, unless you consent. If you cancel your Membership with Sales Made Easy we will only send you information that we think will be of interest to you. If you want to opt out of receiving marketing messages from us, please contact us by email at email@example.com
Please note however that if you disable our cookies you may not be able to access certain Services or facilities on our sites and your use of our sites may be restricted. This could include joining or logging in to your Members area. See our cookies policy.
KEEPING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE
We have a dedicated team whose function is to secure our clients’ information and also take appropriate measures to ensure that the information we collect and maintain is kept secure, accurate and up to date and kept only for so long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is used.
We ensure the organisations that provide us with Services related to your Membership have appropriate security measures and only process your information in the way we have authorised them to. These organisations will not be entitled to use your personal information for their own purposes.
Communications over the internet (such as emails) are not secure unless they have been encrypted. Your communications may go through a number of countries before being delivered to us – as this is the nature of the internet. We cannot accept liability or responsibility for any unauthorised access to or loss of your personal information that is beyond our control.
WILL WE DISCLOSE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
We may share information about you with:
- Service providers, agents and associated organisations to allow us to service your Membership and communicate with you; for example, financial institutions to process payments and freelance sales trainers or assessors when you sign up to sales programmes
- Law enforcement agencies, regulatory organisations, courts or other public authorities where we have a legal obligation to do so
- We will release information if it is reasonable for the purpose of protecting us against fraud, defending our rights or property, or to protect the interests of our subscriber customers.
- If we are reorganised or sold to another organisation, we may transfer any personal information we hold about you to that organisation. We will inform you if we do.
THIRD PARTY TRACKING
We use tools such as Google Analytics for collecting personal data about our website visitor’s online activities over time and across different web sites for marketing purposes. This is so we can ensure our website gives you the best possible experience. For more information and how to opt out from this please visit our cookies policy.
DO NOT TRACK (DNT)
The Sales Made Easy website does not respond to DNT signals.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
You have the following rights in relation to your data privacy:
- the right of access; the right of rectification; the right of erasure (the “right to be forgotten”); the right to restriction of processing; the right to be notified; the right to data portability; the right of objection; and the right to not be subject to automated profiling. Access.
- You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies in your information corrected. Please contact us through email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to the address below. There is not normally a fee for this service.
- Rectification. If you believe we are holding inaccurate information about you, or your personal details change, please update your profile on the Sales Made Easy website in the Members’ area. Debit, and Credit account changes can be made in your Members’ area on the Sales Made Easy website.
- Erasure. You have the right to the erasure of the data we hold on you, when it is no longer needed for the purposes of your Membership, or when you withdraw your consent for our processing (and we have no other lawful basis to hold your data).
- Restriction. You have the right to ask us to place restrictions on processing your data in certain circumstances.
- Notification. You have the right to be notified of any rectification, erasure or restrictions in relation to your personal data.
- Portability. You have a right to receive the data we hold on you electronically in a format that allows it to be easily transferred to another data controller.
- Object. You have the right to object to data processing of your personal data for direct marketing or profiling purposes.
- Profiling. You have the right not to be subject to any decision based on automatic processing of your personal data. The address to be used to obtain a copy of your personal information is: Sales Made Easy Ltd, 6 Britannia House Base Business Park, Rendlesham Woodbridge IP12 2TZ. You can also contact us by emailing email@example.com
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
We will update this privacy notice to reflect the way in which we process and protect your data. If we do so, we will post notice of the change on our website and you will have the opportunity to adjust your communications preferences via your Member Profile within the Members Area of the website.
Date of last revision 9 th November 2021